All Right Reserved 2012 © Xtraventure Training and Events Limited
Hong Kong Transplant Sports Association (HKTSA) is a registered as a non-profit organization.
Its members are the people who have undergone major organ transplantation, organ
donors (and their families), health care staff, and the people or organizations who
are interested in or concerned about organ transplantation.
Vision and Mission
The mission of HKTSA is to promote and organize different sport activities for the people who have undergone organ transplantation in order to develop their potential, and to provide a more positive and optimistic view towards their life. HKTSA also develops different programmes to make the general public to be more aware about organ donation.
1. To enhance the physical and mental development by organizing various types of sport activities.
2. To assist the members to find different resources for sports.
3. To pay respect to organ donors and their families by organizing activities and getting good responses.
4. To draw the attention of the public towards organ donation.
5. To form a platform for associating the people and organizations about organ transplantation.
|1st Stage 第一階段|
|2nd Stage 第二階段|